Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jersey Shore: Our 6th pillar of H.D

Something everyone must know is G&G's, and maybe all of Workshops love for the MTV show Jersey Shore. Talk about confusion about Garin Aliya, these guys would be great!
This is from Jerseyshorequotes.com
-Everybody at the Shore definitely knows The Situation. As far as I know, everybody loves The Situation, and if you don't love The Situation, I'm gonna make you love The Situation.-Mike "The Situation."
-It's obvious that Sammi has a crush on me... it goes back to the days of prehistoric kindergarten.-Mike "The Situation."
-That's why I don't eat lobster or anything like that cause they're alive when you kill it.-Snooks, or whatever her name is.
-G.T.L. baby. Gym, Tanning, Laundry.-Mike "The Situation."
-I’m gonna break it down dancing, I love the beats, I got my creepy patent move.-Ronnie.

No comments: